OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

oslc-promcode message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Fw: OASIS OSLC PROMCODE TC Meeting Minutes - Mar 25

Hello Members of the OSLC PROMCODE TC,

The format of the previous post looks broken. So, please let me resend it
with correct format.

Thank you.

March 25, 2014, 20:00-21:30 (EDT)
March 26, 2014,  9:00-10:30 (JST)

Attendees [A: Absence]
- Kazuo Yabuta (Fujitsu Limited) Member
- Hiroyuki Yoshida (Fujitsu Limited) Member
- Tom Kamimura (IBM) Member
- Sean Kennedy (IBM) Member
- Robert LaRochelle (IBM) Member
- Arthur Ryman (IBM) Member
- Masaki Wakao (IBM) Member
- Takeshi Watanabe (IBM) Member
- Mikio Aoyama (Nanzan University) TC Convener
- Shigeru Hosono (NEC Corporation) Member
A Fan JIANG (NEC Corporation) Member
- Nobuhiko Kishinoue (NEC Corporation) Member
- Shigeaki Matsumoto (NEC Corporation) Member
A Lonnie VanZandt (Sodius SAS) Member
- Chet Ensign (OASIS) TC Administrator

Election of Chair and Note taker
- Chair: Mikio Aoyama is nominated, and elected with no objection
- Co-chair: No candidate
- Note taker: Masaki Wakao is nominated, and appointed by the chair

Review of Charter-
Charter posted in the TC documents is reviewed, and approved subject to the
following changes to be included.

Scope : no objections
Scenario: no objections
- Arthur proposed hierarchically structure of the Terminology and
Vocabulary in deliverable by separating the general vocabulary for project
management and one specific to SSC. The proposal is approved.
- Arthur suggested to have a stable source for common vocabularies and
- Aoyama suggested to use PMBOK as a candidate for terminologies.
- Arthur suggested to include resource shape, which I available at W3C. It
will be distributed for the reference.

IPR: no objections
Other: no objections

- It is necessary to formally approve to join the OSLC Member Section, and
Chet will set up voting system on the wiki. All the TC members are
encouraged to vote it.

Discussion on taking seed documents/spec and how to progress:
- As a candidate of a seed specification, PROMCODE Specification developed
by PROMCODE consortium is approved without objection.
- It was pointed out that the PROMCODE Consortium Specification includes
Japanese words in(Figure 7 and 8., which are not serious problem, but needs
to be fixed.
- The content should be discussed in the next meeting.

Proposed Timeline:
- Initial Working Draft May, 2014
- Committee Working Draft June, 2014
- Committee Specification Public Review July, 2014
- Committee Specification September, 2014
- Candidate of OASIS Standard December 2014
- OASIS Standard March 2015

Discussions on Timelines
- Q: Is it necessary to implement specifications in order to be an OSIS
specification. -
- Chet: Yes. No demonstration required
- Aoyama: Some sample implementations are available on Eclipse Lyo
- Kamimura: They might not enough. They are too tight if implementation is
- Chet: Draft working document (during committee specification) does not
need implementation.
- Sean: Milestone is Monthly basis. Need meeting schedule to achieve the
milestones. Other TCs have weekly basis meeting.
- Aoyama: Need setup more meetings.
- Sean: Need electronic mechanism also.
- Aoyama: Before July, we will have a teleconference by-weekly basis. Use
TC Web to share knowledge and specification.

Meeting schedule and next meeting
The upcoming meeting schedule is set.
- Aoyama: Time slot of meeting is fixed: 9 am JST. 5pm PDT. 8 pm EDT,
previous day.
- Aoyama: Next meeting will be
  8:00 pm April 8 (EDT), 9:00 am April 9 (JST),
  8:00 pm April 22(EDT), 9:00 am April 23(JST), [same time]

Others topics:
- Sean: Number of OSLC events at Innovate (BoF, session, ...). It is good
to have discussion with people related to OSLC.

- Arthur: Suggested to use Issue Tracking system
- Chet: It should be setup

- Kamimura: Suggested to get feedback for the current seed specification
- Aoyama: Uploaded PROMCODE specification by consortium to TC Wiki

Action Items:
- Aoyama: Update charters regarding on Vocabularies and Terminologies
- Chet: Setup voting system for OSLC Member Section affiliation
- Aoyama: Consider implementation in the proposed Timeline
- Chet: Setup Issue tracking system
- All: Review the current seed document by the next meeting

Next meeting: 9:00 am, April 9 (JST), 8pm , April 8 (EDT)
- Topic: Technical discussion based on the seed document.

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]