oslc-promcode message

Subject: Tools for future meetings

Hi All,

I'm just putting this onto our mailing list so I don't forget about it ...

In addition to the suggestions below about using the calendar for meeting details and the document repository for meeting minutes, we can also use this chat room during our meetings to share links and other bits of info:
http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/oslc-promcode
(we can include that link in the calendar invitations)

Best regards,

Sean Kennedy
IBM
OSLC Community Development Leader for IBM Rational
Operations Coordinator for the OSLC Steering Committee

Phone:+1-905-413-43858200 Warden Ave
Fax:+1-905-413-4850Markham, Ontario L6G 1C7
Email:seanpk@ca.ibm.comD1/R0A/8200/MKM
LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/seanpkCanada

OSLC: Lifecycle integration inspired by the webhttp://open-services.net
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLChttp://eclipse.org/lyo

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor Hugo

Inactive hide details for Sean Kennedy---2014/04/08 07:59:06 PM---Thank you Aoyama-san. Let me also make a couple of suggestionSean Kennedy---2014/04/08 07:59:06 PM---Thank you Aoyama-san. Let me also make a couple of suggestions: