oslc-promcode message

Subject: Re: [oslc-promcode] Resource Shape upload

Kaz,

Thx for checking in the source files. I'd appreciate it if you could
create a wiki page that describes the development process. Please describe
how to set up a dev environment, what tools to download from where, etc.
Thx.
Arthur Ryman
Chief Data Officer
SWG | Rational
905.413.3077 (phone) | 416.939.5063 (cell)
IBM InterConnect 2015

From:   "Mr. Kazuhiro Funakoshi" <k-f@bk.jp.nec.com>
To:     oslc-promcode@lists.oasis-open.org
Date:   11/26/2014 01:38 AM
Subject:        [oslc-promcode] Resource Shape upload
Sent by:        <oslc-promcode@lists.oasis-open.org>

Dear all,

Sorry for WebSVN's spamming e-mail.

I've exported Resource Shape materials into our WebSVN, because we have
several versions of documents and we cannot maintain on our wiki for each
of them. Please note that discussions on domain model are about v2.30 and
resource shapes are about v2.26.

The current trunk(r25) is resource shape with v2.30 and I'm going to make
a tag for v2.26 as well.

These files should be maintained by only editing *.ttl.lit.md files. Then
use dotlit and pandoc to generate *.ttl and *.html respectively. Thus, you
need dotlit.js (nvm is required) and pandoc to hack on them.