oslc-promcode message

Subject: Re: Including files in specifications for PROMCODE

Chet - Thx.

Kaz - Please also upload the generated Turtle files to SVN. I only see the
generated HTML. This gives us stable URLs, e.g.

for HTML:
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-promcode/shape/trunk/Project.html
for Turtle:
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-promcode/shape/trunk/Project.ttl

However, we should really define cleaner URLs and set up HTTP redirects
from those to the SVN URLs. The redirects should also handle content
negotiation. We did this on the OSLC website for RDF vocabulary documents.
Steve pointed out that OASIS did have a mechanism for assigning cleaner
URLs. I will follow up on that.
Arthur Ryman
Chief Data Officer
SWG | Rational
905.413.3077 (phone) | 416.939.5063 (cell)
IBM InterConnect 2015

From:   Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
To:     Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Date:   11/26/2014 01:36 PM

HI Arthur,

We don't permit attachments on our wiki as doing so would likely have
system and cost impacts that we can't afford.

For stable URLs, I suggest that you use the PROMCODE SVN system at
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-promcode/?sc=0
. That is what other TCs use for the same purpose.

Best,

/chet