oslc-promcode message

Subject: RE: [oslc-promcode] Re: Including files in specifications for PROMCODE

Kaz,

I forgot that vocabularies and shapes are "computer language definitions".
Therefore we can use simpler URLs, e.g. the latest versions would be
posted at:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-promcode/corevocab/v1.0/corevocab.rdf
http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-promcode/corevocab/v1.0/corevocab.ttl
http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-promcode/corevocab/v1.0/corevocab.html

http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-promcode/projectshape/v1.0/
projectshape.rdf
http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-promcode/projectshape/v1.0/
projectshape.ttl
http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-promcode/projectshape/v1.0/
projectshape.html
Arthur Ryman
Chief Data Officer
SWG | Rational
905.413.3077 (phone) | 416.939.5063 (cell)
IBM InterConnect 2015

http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-promcode/corevocab/v1.0/corevocab-v1.0.rdf

http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-promcode/corevocab/v1.0/corevocab-v1.0.ttl

http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-promcode/corevocab/v1.0/corevocab-v1.0.html

http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-promcode/shapes/v1.0/shapes-v1.0.html#project

> [1] http://docs.oasis-open.org/specGuidelines/ndr/namingDirectives.html

> Arthur Ryman
> Chief Data Officer
> SWG | Rational
> 905.413.3077 (phone) | 416.939.5063 (cell)
> IBM InterConnect 2015
> [image removed]
>
> <oslc-promcode@lists.oasis-open.org> wrote on 12/15/2014 11:54:56 PM:
>
> > From: Kazuhiro Funakoshi <k-f@bk.jp.nec.com>
> > To: Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
> > Cc: "oslc-promcode@lists.oasis-open.org" <oslc-
> promcode@lists.oasis-open.org>
> > Date: 12/15/2014 11:56 PM
> > Subject: RE: [oslc-promcode] Re: Including files in specifications
> > for PROMCODE
> > Sent by: <oslc-promcode@lists.oasis-open.org>
> >
> > Arthur,
> >
> > Let me confirm the expected changes. Because I could not understand
your
> > intention of the E-mail to Robin Cover very well.
> >
> > (1)
> > Our shape document should have @base address like [1] which
> redirects to real
> > files [2] in case of text/turtle, and [3] in case of text/html.
> > Therefore each
> > of @base address should be [3].
> >
> > [1] https://doc.open-services.net/oslc-promcode/ns/shape/Artifact
> > [2]
> > https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-
> > promcode/shape/trunk/Artifact.ttl
> > [3]
> > https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-
> > promcode/shape/trunk/Artifact.html
> > [4] https://doc.open-services.net/oslc-promcode/ns/shape/
> >
> > (2)
> > Can I change these as:
> > [1'] https://doc.open-services.net/oslc-promcode/ns/shape#Artifact
> > [2]
> > https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-
> > promcode/shape/trunk/Artifact.ttl
> > [3']
> > https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-
> > promcode/shape.html#Artifact
> > [4'] https://doc.open-services.net/oslc-promcode/ns/shape#
> >
> > I would prefer to generate single html document for shape.html
andredirect
> > request like [1] as [2] or [3'], rather than Artifact.html or
WorkItem.html.
> > The reason is that ReSpec seems to generate entire document in single
html
> > with a big header and it is not suitable for each documents about
> individual
> > resource shapes.
> > And no change to resource shape files [2], they are individual ttl
> > files about
> > individual resource shape.
> > Is this able to be done with .htaccess file as well?
> >
> > --
> > Kaz

Products,

https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#quality-multiPart

http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-promcode/core-vocab/v1.0/wd01/core.html

> > It this correct?
> >
> > In the abstract: yes, that seems correct, modulo a couple nits
> >
> > a) the OASIS Library is not used for Working Draft level content [2b]
> >
> > b) I'd need more explanation/description to understand the notion
> ofthe three
> > resources (files) being "representations of" the namespace URI, ifyou
mean
> > anything other than that dereferencing the NS URI with variable
> > Accept headers
> > will result in Web delivery of different "representations" (of the
> > vocabulary)
> > associated with the namespace URI... I think that's what you mean.
> >

> > I'll send you the details of .htaccess for jazz.net off-list.
> >
> > Perfect, and thanks!   We welcome your assistance in the process
> of upgrading
> > our web server functionality to support SemWeb /LOD expectations.

> > Arthur Ryman
> > Chief Data Officer
> > SWG | Rational
> > 905.413.3077 (phone) | 416.939.5063 (cell)
> > IBM InterConnect 2015
> >

> > [1b]
> > http://open-services.net/wiki/core/Vocabulary-index/#Vocabularies-
> > and-Specifications
> >
> > Specification (HTML):
> > http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreSpecification
> > Namespace name: http://open-services.net/ns/core#
> > RDF Schema (.rdf): http://open-services.net/ns/core/core.rdf
> > Vocabulary "OslcCoreVocabulary":
> > http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreVocabulary
> >  (HTML may be generated from .rdf or .ttl vocabulary file via XSLT)
> >
> > [2b] On Working Draft: the Naming Directives document recommends and
> > illustrates the use of revisioning identifers (01, 02, 03) in
> connection with
> > content released/published at Working Draft level, when such
> identifiers are
> > natural in the spec development process.  However, since content at
Working

https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#standApprovProcess

https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#dWorkingDraft