oslc-promcode message

Subject: RE: [oslc-promcode] Re: Including files in specifications for PROMCODE

Arthur,

Thank you for information.
I will change current our shape document as you told me.

(1)
However, the following lines seems not correct, does it?

http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-promcode/projectshape/v1.0/projectshape.rdf

http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-promcode/projectshape/v1.0/projectshape.ttl

http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-promcode/projectshape/v1.0/projectshape.html

They should be:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-promcode/projectshape/v1.0/{Artifact,WorkIte
m,ScopeItem,Issue,etc}.{rdf,ttl}

http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-promcode/projectshape/v1.0/projectshape.html

I will change our shape document in WebSVN as once they are approved, then
we can simply copy from WebSVN to docs.oasis-open.org.

(2)
When we have v2.0, if we use [1] as stable @prefix for v1.0 shape document
it will means v1.0 shape documents uses v2.0 vocabulary document, because
[1] redirect to v2.0 vocabulary document.
I understand we will never change existing v1.0 content but only extend as
v2.0, still confusing.
This wouldn't happen for shape document because it seems not have stable
redirect URL between major versions as you said:

> The shape document for Project resources will be:
> http://open-services.net/ns/promocode/shapes/1.0/project

Is my understanding correct?

[1] http://open-services.net/ns/promcode#

Hi Robin,

(2) above also has been discussed, right?
Is it a correct behavior that v1.0 shapes refer to v2.0 or newer vocabulary?

--
Kaz