oslc-promcode message

Subject: RE: [oslc-promcode] Re: Including files in specifications for PROMCODE

Kaz,

Sounds right, except that there is no need to use the WP-abbrev in the RDF
URI. We can redirect the RDF URI to any document URI at OASIS. I suggest
the following shorter RDF URIs for shapes:

http://open-services.net/ns/promcode/shapes/1.0/artifact
http://open-services.net/ns/promcode/shapes/1.0/workitem
etc.

These would redirect to
http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-promcode/artifactshape/v1.0/artifactshape.tt
http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-promcode/workitemshape/v1.0/workitemshape.tt
etc.

Since we have a separate Turtle file for each shape, the @base is like:

@base <http://open-services.net/ns/promcode/shapes/1.0/artifact>

and the relative URIs are like:

<#isPartOf>
Arthur Ryman
Chief Data Officer
SWG | Rational
905.413.3077 (phone) | 416.939.5063 (cell)
IBM InterConnect 2015