oslc-promcode message

Subject: RE: [oslc-promcode] Re: Fw: [oslc-core] Specification authoring tools + usage of vocabs and shapes

Hi Kaz,

I have responded below

> From: Kazuhiro Funakoshi <k-f@bk.jp.nec.com>

> To: Steve K Speicher/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
> Cc: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>, "oslc-promcode@lists.oasis-open.org"
> <oslc-promcode@lists.oasis-open.org>

> Date: 01/28/2015 09:27 PM
> Subject: RE: [oslc-promcode] Re: Fw: [oslc-core] Specification authoring
> tools + usage of vocabs and shapes

> Dear Steve,
>
> I'm Kaz from PROMCODE-TC. We are using your ReSpec and think it's a really
> productive tool.
>
> I have two questions:
>
> * for shape documents, following tag provides URI, but it seems a URI to the
> resource in namespace, not shape URI. Is it a intended
> behavior?
>                 data-include='./template-spec-shape.ttl'
>                 data-
>                 data-include-sync='true'
>                 data-include-replace='true'
>                 data-include-format='html'></div>

Can you elaborate on what you mean that the tag provides URI?  The attribute "data-include" takes a parameter the file name the document to include and the attribute 'data-oninclude' instructs the tool which function to use to process the document it loads, which using the function name of 'shapeToSpec' invokes the function I wrote to transform the shape into ReSpec/HTML.

This seems to work fine in the template spec and I used it yesterday for the discovery spec.

http://sspeiche.github.io/respec/examples/oslc/template-spec.html

https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-
> promcode/shape/trunk/shape.html>
>
> Currently, when I updated our spec on svn, then copy its js rendered html to TC wiki.
> If we can see the html document from repository, then it can be much easier.

You simply need to set some svn metadata about the file in the repository.

Here is a sample of the commands you need to run:
$svn propset svn:mime-type text/html <filename>
$svn commit -m "Serve html, as html"

See thread on core TC about this: http://markmail.org/message/g3tfr6sr55ysvdct
Also on how to have your client set it by default: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4100121/serving-html-thru-svn-server

Hope this helps,