oslc-promcode message

Subject: RE: [oslc-promcode] Version Control Commit by f-jiang

Kaz,

You asked:

> * Should we also add shapes for ems:Metric and ems:UnitOfMeasure?
>   - originally, they were outside of our spec, so I didn't make
> shapes for them nor range definition to their inbound links

We don't need shapes for ems:Metric and ems:UnitOfMeasure because they
don't have any properties. They are just used to tag URIs as identifying
metrics and units of measure.

>   - similarly on ems:Measure, but we had corresponding resource
> inside of our spec, so now we have its shape

Yes, we need a shape for ems:Measure because it has four properties.

> * Should we change to promcode:scopeItemSizeMetric?
>   - your suggestion sounds reasonable in case if we include
> ems:Metric to the spec

Yes, I recommend that change but we should get agreement from the TC.
Perhaps we can do this my email vote?

-- Arthur Ryman