oslc-promcode message

Subject: Re: [oslc-promcode] Re: Fw: A bug of OSLC version of ReSpec

I have opened an issue about refactoring the OASIS respec "template"
into a separate module that depends on respec core as an external
dependency https://github.com/sspeiche/respec/issues/4

This was talked about before, wanted to get to it, you know the same
song and dance.

The direct thread where Robin Berjon outlined this approach is at:
https://github.com/w3c/respec/issues/300#issuecomment-76697268

I hesitate to make any promises or even hopes I can do it, though I
understand I "may" be the most qualified to do it (only because I
created the beast we have today).

Hope that helps

Thanks,
Steve Speicher