oslc-promcode message

Subject: minutes of PROMCODE TC call of September 10, 2020

Describe telecom September 10, 2020

Agenda

Scribe nomination

Roll Call

Next meeting: September 24, 2020

Voting Rights Held by:

  • Mikio Aoyama
  • Kazuo Yabuta
  • Masaki Wakao
  • Tom Kamimura
  • Shigeaki Matsumoto
  • Hiroyuki Yoshida

Shinji Matsuoka

Chair: Tom Kamimura for Mikio Aoyama

Scribe: Tom Kamimura

Attendees:

  • Tom Kamimura
  • Masaki Wakao
  • Kazuo Yabuta
  • Hiroyuki Yoshida
  • Shigeaki Matsumoto

Discussions

  1. Revision of the working draft
    1. Kamimura reported that all the necessary modifications have been made to the working draft and no other new issues have been found.
  2. TC process and operations
    1. Kamimura shared the information regarding the request for comments on the current proposal of changes on OASIS bylaws and TC process and operations. We discussed how the proposed changes will affect our work. One area pointed out was the naming directives. The change requires to conform to http://docs.oasis-open.org/[tc-shortname]/ns/xxxx. This requires a change of the current name space http://open-services.net/ns/promcode#, but it was pointed out that we need to coordinate with other OASIS OSLC projects.
    2. A few months ago, Aoyama-san indicated that there is a set of requirements which the spec document needs to comply with to move to CSD. He has shown them on the screen at that time, but has not shared the details with the rest of TC members. Due to the absence of Aoyama-san, there was progress regarding the topic.

Actions

  • Yabuta-san will communicate with Aoyama-san regarding the work needed for CSD submission.
  • All TC members are requested to review the documents currently circulated for comments regarding changes of OASIS bylaws and TC process and operations.
Created and sent by T. Kamimura