oslc-promcode message

Subject: minutes of September 24th TC call

Minutes of the TC call of September 24 2020  sent by T. Kamimura

Agenda

Scribe nomination

Roll Call

Next meeting: October 8, 2020

Voting Rights Held by:

  • Mikio Aoyama
  • Kazuo Yabuta
  • Masaki Wakao
  • Tom Kamimura
  • Shigeaki Matsumoto
  • Hiroyuki Yoshida

Chair: Mikio Aoyama

Scribe: Tom Kamimura

Attendees:

  • Mikio Aoyama
  • Tom Kamimura
  • Masaki Wakao
  • Kazuo Yabuta
  • Shinji Matsuoka

Discussions

  1. TC process and operations
    1. Kamimura shared the information from TC handbook (https://docs.oasis-open.org/TChandbook/), work product quality requirements (http://docs.oasis-open.org/TChandbook/Reference/WPQualityRequirements.html) and work product quality checklist (http://docs.oasis-open.org/TChandbook/Reference/WPQualityChecklist.html) from OASIS regarding the work we need to proceed to move to CSD and its public review. According to the information, we need more work to meet the quality requirements for CSD.
    2. The main work needed is to create compliance clauses according to the OASIS guideline published at http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/TCHandbook/ConformanceGuidelines.html#_Toc354926528 . To meet the guidelaine, it was agreed to use the spreadsheet of the list of MUST level requirements as a basis. The list was created some years ago for validation of existing PROMCODE implementation at that time. It was agreed to do a voting on CSD again after the conformance clauses are added to the current draft. Also, another voting will be needed to approve the CSD for public review.
    3. After the voting, Aoyama-san needs to make a TC administration request to submit the CSD. At that time, it will be needed to create a package of all the files to be contained in CSD. In particular, it will probably need to include vocabulary and shape files. We need to contact Andrew for details on these files.

Actions

  • Kamimura will create a draft of conformance clauses based on the spreadsheet mentioned in 1.2.
  • Waka-san will communicate with Andrew Berezovskyi on details of files needed for CSD submission.