oslc-promcode message

Subject: Next step of the election of a new chair of PROMCODE TC

PROMCODE TC members,

I have received no nomination for the chair of PROMCODE TC.  This means that
I am the only candidate for the chair at this stage.

Following the process given by Chet, I am sending you this mail for any objections
to my chair of PROMCODE TC. If you have objections to my chair, please express
them by responding to this mail  by June 16th, 2021.

Regards,

T. Kamimura