oslc-promcode message

Subject: Meeting minutes of PROMCODE TC call of December 16, 2021

  • Masaki Wakao
  • Kazuo Yabuta
  • Hiroyuki Yoshida
  • Shinji Matsuoka
  • Shigeaki Matsumoto
  • Yoshio Horiuchi

Discussions

1. Public review of COS

A public review of COS started on December 1, 2021. As of today, no external comments have been received.

2. Review by TC members.

TC decided to review the content of CS02. After the last TC call, Kamimura defined the following review assignement for the TC members.

  • Yabuta-san: Initial part and Chapter 1,2 and 3 of the spec document
  • Yoshida-san: Chapter 4 and Appendix of the spec document
  • Horiuchi-san: Chapter 5, 6 and 7 of the spec document
  • Kamimura: All of the vocabulary document
  • Matsuomo-san: All of the constraints document
  • Wakao-san: two ttl files (vacab.ttl and shapes.ttl)

TC members conducted the review and comments have been gathered. All comments are minor and of editorial nature. Some of them were discussed.

  1. The content of Chaper 4. Conformance of the vocabulary document is wrong. It has the content for the constraints document. We don't know how it happened. Need to fix.
  2. Editor's names have Kamimura, Yabuta-san and Yoshida-san with afflifiation with Nanzan University. Since their e-mail addresses are no longer valid, change is needed to update the current situation.
  3. Aoyama-san is still listed as an editor. Do we need to change?
  4. We need to add acknowledgement to Nanzan Univeristy.
  5. Both shapes.ttl and vocab.ttl have  http://open-services.net/ns/promcode as a part of prefix for a blank. Since Promcode is not a specification listed in open-services.net, this needs to change.

Actions:

  • Each TC member to send their review comments to the TC mailing list to share and record the comments.
  • Kamimura to contact Chet to get help on 2, 3 and 4 of the above.
  • Kamimura to contact Andrew on 5.

The minutes created by T. Kamimura