oslc-promcode message

Subject: Meeting minutes of PROMCODE TC call of January 27, 2022

telecon January 27, 2022

Scribe nomination

Roll Call

Next meeting: 11am-noon JST February 7, 2022

Voting Rights Held by:

  • Kazuo Yabuta
  • Masaki Wakao
  • Tom Kamimura
  • Shigeaki Matsumoto
  • Shinji Matsuoka
  • Hiroyuki Yoshida
  • Yoshio Horiuchi
  • Shigenori Kobayashi

Chair: Tom Kamimura

Scribe: Tom Kamimura

Attendees:

  • Tom Kamimura
  • Masaki Wakao
  • Kazuo Yabuta
  • Hiroyuki Yoshida
  • Shigeaki Matsumoto
  • Shigenori Kobayashi
  • Yoshio Horiuchi
  • Shinji Matsuoka

Discussions

1. Public review of COS

A public review continues until January 29, 2022. As of today, no external comments have been received. TC members posted their comments at the TC mailing list. All comments are of editorial nature so far. It was agreed that a non-material revision of the current committee specification will be needed before the call of consent for OASIS Standard.

2.Publishing machine readable files at OASIS Open

Kamimura asked Andrew Berezovsky about process to publish promcode turtle files at oslc-op/website. The process is done with Github by using pull requests (PR). Kamimura followed the process and submitted two PR's. We are waiting for actions by Andrew to move to next steps. As a part of the prcess, we were required to generate .rdf, .jsonld and .nt files from each of shape.ttl and vocab.ttl files. The file shape.nt generated contains machine genrated string possibly for ID's, and we don't know if those strings are valid ones or not.

Andrew also pointed out that our shape.ttl and vocab.ttl files have their stages as CSD, while our html files have CS02 as their stages. This is incosistend and needs to be corrected.

Actions:

  • Wakao-san to look at shape.nt file to see if the content is valid or not.
  • Matsumoto-san to look at shape.ttl and vocab.ttl files for any discrepancy with spec.html such as stages, date, and url in source: line in comment.
  • Kamimura to create a summary of all the comments received after the public review ends. Then, he will bring a proposal to address them at the next TC call.

The minutes created by T. Kamimura