pacr message

Subject: Re: [pacr] Proposing name change to PACR

I see Chet, this does create a difficult situation.

I feel the name fundamentally hobbles the group and so no amount of dressing around it will deal with the issue - Hence I would say therefore that indeed a new TC is needed or else we`ll be ever pushing a rock uphill trying to make a flawed concept work.

Neil.