pbd-se message

Subject: Re: [pbd-se] Groups - Draft Privacy Template PowerPoint for Discussion uploaded

Frank,

Great input.  I appreciate the links to resources.

We will work on incorporating this in the revision.

John

On Nov 13, 2013, at 3:00 PM, <Frank.Dawson@nokia.com> wrote:

Hei John.

On slide #13, I think this is an important content for the PbD-SE specification. It is important to talk about the roles & responsibilities. This slide goes along way as a basis for a section in the spec on this topic.

I would like to see it supplemented with introduction of ARCI/RACI as the definitional basis for “responsibilities” semantics. A couple of good reference references for those unfamiliar with this concept.

We might also want to extend the list of roles to include Product Manager/Project Manager or Product Owner.

On the list of columns B to I, I would like to see some progression from Use cases, PII inventory, principles, threats analysis, requirements, controls, risk analysis. Or something such as this for decomposition of System Under Development into activities that a PbD-SE needs to account for.

Frank/