pbd-se message

Subject: RE: [pbd-se] REVISED PROPOSED AGENDA - PbD-SE TC - 10 JUNE 2015

Regrets again – Unfortunately, these PBD-SE meetings directly conflict with our regular federal-provincial-Territorial meetings L.  The Draft Spec looks like it is coming along, but we would ask you to update Ann Cavoukian’s affiliation and contact info to be consistent with her info at: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=pbd-se

Thx, Fred

From: pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Gershon Janssen
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2015 4:06 PM
To: pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org

Privacy by Design Documentation for Software Engineers (PbD-SE) TC

10 June 2015, 1:30-3:00 PM EDT / 19.30-21.00 CET

---

Please find below the draft agenda for the OASIS PBD-SE TC meeting.

---

* Call-In Information:

See separate email from Gershon with call-in information. [Same call-in as previous meetings]

* PROPOSED DRAFT AGENDA

1. Call to Order

2. Approval of Agenda

3. PbD-SE compliance levels

4. Use case contexts

5. Call for comments by NIST on its draft report, "Privacy Risk Management for Federal Information Systems," NIST-IR 8062

   John Sabo / Richard Grow

6. Other Business

7. Next Meeting / Adjourn

​Kind regards,