Subject: Attendance at OASIS PKCS 11 TC face-to-face meeting, March 4/5

Hi –

I’ve attached an updated list of folks who have confirmed attendance in-person or by phone.  At this point, we’re standing-room-only in the meeting room. So if you’re on the list of in person attendees and not planning to attend, please let Karen and me know!  If you are planning to attend in-person and are not on the list, please let Karen and me know right away so that Karen can let the HP security folks know.

Everyone should have received the logistics information from me. If you don’t have it, let me know and I’ll send it again.

Also, If you are not planning to join us for dinner at DishDash on Monday night, please let me know .  Thanks!

I’ll be sending an updated agenda and call-in information shortly.

Regards,

Bob

Attending in person (29)

Gil Abel (Athena)

Chris Zimman (Bloomberg)

Tony Cox (Cryptsoft)

Tim Hudson (Cryptsoft)

Magda Zdunkiewicz (Cryptsoft)

Indra Fitzgerald (HP)

Steve Wierenga (HP)

Bruce Rich (IBM)

Peter Gutmann (individual)

Michael StJohns (individual)

Brian Smith (Mozilla)

Subhash Sankuratripati (NetApp)

Hai-May Chao (Oracle)

Oscar So (Oracle)

Valerie Fenwick (Oracle)

Radhika Madhusudan Siravara (Oracle)

John Leiseboer (Quintessence Labs)

Greg Singh (Quintessence Labs)

Michael Stevens (Quintessence Labs)

Robert Relyea (Red Hat)

Bob Griffin (RSA/EMC)

Doron Cohen (SafeNet)

Saikat Saha (SafeNet) [tentative]

Mark Lambiase (SecureAuth)

Andrey Jivsov (Symantec)

Bob Lockhart (Thales)

David Smith (Venafi)

Janice Cheng (Vormetric)

Rayees Shamsuddin (Wave)

Attending by phone:

Anthony Berglas (Cryptsoft)

Jerry Smith (DoD)

Walter-John Turnes (Gemini)

Paul Grojean (individual)

Dennis Hamilton (individual)

Thomas Hardjono (MIT)

Kelley Burgin (NSA)

Chet Ensign (OASIS)

Susan Gleeson (Oracle)

Hal Lockhart (Oracle) [possible]

Darren Moffat (Oracle)

Stef Walter (Red Hat)

Rob Philpott (RSA/EMC)

Peter Bartok (Venafi)

Not able to attend in-person or by phone:

Sean Parkinson (RSA/EMC)

Not yet replied:

Dale Moberg (Axway)

Jeff Webb (Dell)