Subject: RE: info for OASIS PKCS 11 TC concall/meeting Wednesday 3-April-2013 4pm EDT

These off-list communications are completely inappropriate.

What can be done to break this habit?

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Gutmann [mailto:pgut001@cs.auckland.ac.nz]
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 21:38
To: [list of everybody and his cousin, OASIS observers, and inumerable other personae]

If possible I'd like to have two additional issues looked at (and I've sent
this to the list in case others have any comments):

ECC support (which is a complete mess, see "ECC support" in
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/LongerTermItems).

The problem with DSA/ECDSA private keys not making public components available
as RSA keys do:

[ ... ]

Peter.