Subject: how to get off the A/I list?

In latest "PKCS 11 V2.40 status 29may13.pdf" document, I'm listed on
pg 2 as owning an A/I for "passphrase-based encryption issue".  This
item was the CK_ULONG/CK_ULONG_PTR clarification in the params struct,
which I believe is setteled now.  My A/I also doubled itself a few
A/Is later, so I'd like to remove it before it quadruples, please.

Thanks,
D.