Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Groups - Ballots opened

On 8/26/2013 3:32 AM, Griffin, Robert wrote:
Before I create the ballot, I’d ask that folks in the TC take a look at the proposal “DSA 186-4 updates” as posted by Bob Relyea on 22-Aug and post any issues/questions to the pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org reflector.  If no questions or issues or questions are posted by EOD 29-Aug, I’ll go ahead and create the ballot.  If there are questions or issues, I’ll check with Bob and Mike on whether they want to revise the proposal to respond, before I create a ballot which we otherwise might just have to do again…

Can we get this ballot created please?

Thanks - Mike