Subject: PKCS 11 TC co-chair

Hi –

You’ll notice in the agenda for this week’s call a “co-chair vote” item.

Unfortunately new commitments in other standards work and EU research projects have made it necessary for me to step down as the co-chair of the PKCS 11 TC. I will officially do this at the start of the call this week, turning over the call at that point to Valerie. I have included, as the first item under “old business”, the co-chair vote.

The first thing to do will be to take nominations for the new co-chair.  Bob Relyea has very kindly put his hat in the ring. If anyone else is interested, please don’t hesitate to ask someone to bring your nomination and second forward in the call.

Again, talk to you soon!

Regards,

Bob