Subject: RE: [pkcs11] Modified: PKCS 11 TC bi-weekly concall

Hi Valerie, Tim -

Definitely something to add to the agenda. I'm happy to move both these motions in our call today.

Regards,

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Tim Hudson
Sent: Dienstag, 29. September 2015 20:26
To: pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org

On 30/09/2015 12:59 AM, Valerie Fenwick wrote:
> Hi Bob -
>
> I think we should vote on official participation in the PKCS11 RSA
> interop, and discuss further leadership options for the effort.

There needs to be two motions.

1) The PKCS11 TC will participate in the RSA 2016 Interoperability Showcase
2) The PKCS11 TC appoints <insert-person> as the Interop Lead for the
PKCS11 TC for the RSA 2016 Interoperability Showcase

As mentioned on the last call Tony Cox has volunteered to be the Interop Lead (as per previous years) and is the Interop Lead from the KMIP TC for RSA 2016.

Tim.