Subject: Fwd: [pkcs11-comment] old reference to Microsoft Visual tools in pkcs11.h

Hi folks-

Another thing we should consider for our updates. This came out of cycle for our public review, but it doesn't mean we still can't look at it :-)

Thank you

Valerie

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 07:02:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: Francis Dupont <Francis.Dupont@fdupont.fr>
To: pkcs11-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

There are references to Microsoft Developer Studio 5.0 in pkcs11.h.
As far as I know Microsoft Developer Studio 5.0 is the environment
of the first Microsoft Visual Studio published in 1997. This reference
copied from RSA Inc. header files is more than likely obsolete.
I suggest to contact Microsoft to update the header file to use
official product names and refresh today misleading technical details.

Regards

Francis.Dupont@fdupont.fr

--
This publicly archived list offers a means to provide input to the
OASIS PKCS 11 TC.

In order to verify user consent to the Feedback License terms and
before posting.

Subscribe: pkcs11-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org