Subject: Consider motions ECDH Key Derivation and AES XTS

Hi Folks -

I've caught up with Dieter and he hasn't received any additional comments
on his ECDH proposal:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/58309/PKCS11_KDF_Proposal_Draft2.doc

I would like the TC to consider taking this to ballot tomorrow.  A possible
motion is as follows:

Motion to take Dieter Bong's ECDH Key Derivation Proposal (Draft2) to ballot to include the changes in PKCS#11 v3.0 standard.

Additionally, Mark Powers has uploaded his modified AES-XTS proposal that
we previously approved, but with the new/correct identifiers:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/58596/AES-XTS.pdf

I would like the TC to consider taking this to ballot tomorrow as well. A
possible motion is as follows:

Motion to take Mark Powers' AES-XTS (Dated July 25, 2016) to ballot to include the changes in PKCS#11 v3.0 standard.

thank you for your consideration!

Valerie
--
Note: I am using voice recognition software. Forgive any strange words.
Valerie Fenwick, http://bubbva.blogspot.com/ @bubbva