Subject: RE: [pkcs11] Second Look: SHA3/SHAKE

Hi all,

Technical content looks fine to me. However I note that the word "will" is used quite often; e.g. "Signatures (MACs) produced by this mechanism *will* be taken from the start of the full 64-byte HMAC output". Shouldn't the word "shall" - RFC2119 definition - be used instead, as specified in the Terminology section of the document?

John