Subject: Approved and draft minutes

Hi folks –

Here are the approved minutes from 24 Jan 2018:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/62476/20180124-minutes.pdf

Here are our draft minutes. I was able find when we last discussed the naming of the new message based encryption functions, and placed the reference in this week’s minutes (as requested by Tony during the meeting).

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/Meetingminutes/Minutes07022018

Next meeting: 21 February 2018. I’ve canceled the extra meeting notice for 14 Feb.

Valerie