Subject: RE: [pkcs11] Groups - PKCS11 Current Mechanisms 3.0 WD06 uploaded
sorry for the late reply.
Looked at the SP800-108 – this seems to be ok with some minor issues:
- There seem to be two sections 2.34.1
- Formatting in whole section 2.34 is somethings a little broken.
- Tables in sections 2.34.2-4 has wrong numbering.
The GCM/CCM stuff is not completely ok:
- Section 2.14 "AES-GCM Authenticated Encryption / Decryption" should be one level deeper, i.e. section 2.13.2. Section 2.14.1 "AES-CCM authenticated Encryption / Decryption" will become section 2.13.3 then.
- Line 5359 is still wrong (my fault). "ulixedBits" should be "ulNonceFixedBits" and "macGeneration" should be "nonceGenerator".
- Section 2.14.2 "AES-CCM authenticated Encryption / Decryption" is a duplicate and can be removed.
- Further suggestions and corrections in 2.14.3 and 2.14.4 had not been taken into account.
- Section 2.14.5 are duplicates and can be removed.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com]
On Behalf Of Chris Zimman
Utimaco IS GmbH
Germanusstr. 4, D.52080 Aachen, Germany, Tel: +49-241-1696-0, www.utimaco.com
Seat: Aachen – Registergericht Aachen HRB 18922
VAT ID No.: DE 815 496 496
Managementboard: Malte Pollmann (Chairman) CEO, Dr. Frank J. Nellissen CFO
This communication is confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at https://www.utimaco.com/en/e-mail-disclaimer/