Subject: RE: [pkcs11] Resignation from PKCS#11 TC

Hi Tony,

This is very said news indeed and a loss for the TC. All the very best for the new ventures will this also mean that you will be stepping down from KMIP?

Hamish

Hamish Cameron

Senior Engineering manager, Data Protection Solutions

O: +44 01223723624   M: +44 7964130332

Hamish.cameron@entrust.com

From: pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org <pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Michael Markowitz
Sent: 19 November 2021 04:42
To: tony.cox@cryptsoft.com; pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [pkcs11] Resignation from PKCS#11 TC

WARNING: This email originated outside of Entrust.
DO NOT CLICK links or attachments unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.

Tony: I'm devasted, of course, but do wish you the best of luck in whatever you choose to do next. PKCS#11 has certainly been the most efficiently run standards group I've had to pleasure to sit in on... you run a tight ship, mate!  thanks!

-mjm