Subject: RE: [pkcs11] Resignation from PKCS#11 TC

Hi Tony,

Itâs a pitty that you will be leaving the TCs. Thank you very much for your engagement, and especially for your support in editing the PKCS#11 specs. I wish you all the best in your new position, and hope we can meet again at a conference or some other occasion.

Thanks,

Dieter

From: pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org <pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Tony Cox
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2021 1:40 AM
To: pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [pkcs11] Resignation from PKCS#11 TC

Dear PKCS#11 colleagues,

After more than 10 years with Cryptsoft, I have decided it is time to seek new challenges. This means I will be stepping down from my duties both as Co-Chair and Co-editor of the PKCS#11 Specification v3.1. I remain a firm believer in the value of cryptographic API interoperability and I anticipate future interactions with standards bodies in the future.

It has been a privilege and a pleasure to work with the TC and its members and I sincerely wish you all the best for the continued development of PKCS#11 v3.1 and v3.2.

Best Regards,

--

Tony Cox

VP Partners, Alliances & Standards

Cryptsoft

P:  +61 7 3103 0321, US:  +1 (650) 918 4307

tony.cox@cryptsoft.com

Utimaco IS GmbH
Germanusstr. 4, D.52080 Aachen, Germany, Tel: +49-241-1696-0, www.utimaco.com
Seat: Aachen â Registergericht Aachen HRB 18922
VAT ID No.: DE 815 496 496
Managementboard: Stefan Auerbach (Chairman) CEO, Malte Pollmann CSO, Martin Stamm CFO

This communication is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the email.