Subject: Minutes PKCS11 TC Meeting of 11-May-2022

Hi Folks,

The minutes from the last meeting are available for review at https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/MeetingMinutes20220511

Unfortunately this was delayed while I tried to work through some issues with TC admin on moving the Committee Specification Draft forward which we can discuss at the next meeting.

Action items in the Wiki have been updated.

Please do let me know if you spot any errors.

Regards,
Greg

Greg Scott
E: greg.scott@cryptsoft.com