Subject: Note From Daniel Minder re PKCS11 Wiki V 3.2 Work Items / Action Item 4

As discussed today in the TC Meeting, Daniel Minder reached out and provided confirmation that Action itemÂ

"AI #4 was referring to a proposal of Jonathan (https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=67730&wg_abbrev=pkcs11), in which he proposed a new and different key wrap mech. There was a discussion on the list about it (at least a reply from myself) and probably also on the TC call. It was finally rejected and I finally drafted my proposal. So, this AI is complete, and there is no transportinfo that needs to be defined."

I have noted this in the minutes and will update the action item with a reference to this message when it appears on the reflector.

Regards
Greg

Greg Scott
E: greg.scott@cryptsoft.com