pki-education message

Subject: [pki-education] Progress Update

Title: Template for categorizing
Hello Everyone,
We had a conference call yesterday and discussed our progress.
I haven't heard from Steve Orrin, Andrew and James.
Can you let me know if you have a chance to research on the assigned
sites?

Steve Orrin
RSA web site
Microsoft web site
Book by Stefan Brands:  Rethinking PKI
Bruce Schneier's site

Andrew Gottfried
Verisign
Entrust

James Falkner
IBM
CMU - Carnegie Mellon University

If you can let me know before our next conference call - July 22, that would be much appreciated.

We understand that you might be busy with work and vacation, if you don't have a chance to conduct the research, then we would simply divide the tasks.

If you were able to complete it, please email me the results.  I would like to compile a list for the next conference call.

Thank you very much for all your help.  I'll be updating the implementation plan and mail it out shortly.

june

June Leung
Manager, PKI Department
FundSERV Inc.