pki-guidelines message

Subject: RE: [pki-guidelines] Potential dates/times for AGSC meeting

Hi Arshad,

  Please note that observers should *not* be considered as members of the TC. They are not allowed by our rules to contribute; only
to monitor the ongoing email and teleconference discussions. Also, there is no difference in a subcommittee between a member and a
voting member since subcommittees can only recommend to the main committee and all decisions must be approved within the larger
committee body. Therefore, there is no need for a quorum per se.

I'm glad to see that interest is picking up!

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
OASIS