pki-guidelines message

Subject: Authoritative MSFT response on IE encryption/signatures

David Cross is a Windows Program Manager.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.security.crypto&p=1&tid=9db825e3-a115-4311-ad57-68f976204b1b&mid=c4d67db7-9774-4ff5-ab6e-a08a68643e46

If the link does not work, here is the content:

 Correct - you need an ActiveX control within IE to perform crypto
operations. CAPICOM is one such option.

--
David B. Cross [MS]

"Anders Rundgren" <AndersRundgren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in