pki-lowercosts message

Subject: Re: [pki-lowercosts] Costing the work breakdown

It would be nice to have this number and have
time to discuss it in the Edu SC before the
PKI MS SC meets on October 13 to discuss the
PKI MS 2005 budget. That sounds doable if
Arshad can assure us he'll be able to do this
in early October. Otherwise, I think we should
try to find someone else to cost it out.

Thanks to Arshad, BTW!

Thanks,

Steve