pki-ms message

Subject: [Fwd: Run for the PKI Member Section Steering Committee]

Kefeng Chen asked me to forward this message.
I guess it bounced because he is not on the
pki-ms list. Still, GeoTrust seems to be
a Corporate Member of the PKI MS so I believe
he is eligible to serve on the PKI MS SC.

Allow me to put in a good word for Kefeng.
He has been an active and enthusiastic
participant in the PKI TC for some time
and is currently co-chair of the Education
Subcommittee. I'm sure he would be a good
member of the PKI MS SC.

Thanks,

Steve

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature