pki-survey message

Subject: Re: [pki-survey] Postpone Survey SC Meeting?

Thanks, Paul, for any assistance you can provide.
The total number of responses was 217.

I will send a copy of the de-identified data (no
email addresses) to you in a separate email, using
your direct email address to ensure that the file
is not archived in the OASIS email archive. Please
ensure that this information is kept confidential,
in accordance with our stated privacy policy:

  To respect your privacy, responses will be kept confidential
  and only reported in aggregate form. However, your individual
  response will be used by OASIS PKI TC members and OASIS staff
  members in tabulating our results. If you choose to provide
  your email address, we will send you a copy of the survey
  results and invitations to participate in future surveys
  conducted by the OASIS PKI TC. Your email address will not be
  used for any other purposes or disclosed to anyone outside of
  OASIS. Please note that by submitting your answers to this
  survey, you consent to the transfer of data outside of your
  home country to members of the OASIS PKI TC and OASIS staff
  members.

Thanks,

Steve

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature