Subject: Re: [pki-tc-chair] RV:

Pablo Vicuņa wrote:
> You can list me as a supporter in the PKI Action Plan.
> My endorsement to appear in the Plan will be
> Pablo Vicuņa Tupper, Paperless Chile, CDO Founder
>
> Also Sign our company in. Paperless Chile (Experts in digital
> proccesses pki enable)

Thank you for your support. I have added your name
as an individual supporter and your company's name
as an organizational supporter in the next release
of the PKI Action Plan.

> We would like to participate as well in the technical
> committees.

I would welcome your participation in the OASIS
PKI Technical Committee and your assistance in
implementing the PKI Action Plan. In order to join
the OASIS PKI Technical Committee, you must become
a member of OASIS. Fortunately, this is not expensive.
See http://www.oasis-open.org/join for details.

Once again, thanks for your support.

Take care,

Steve Hanna