Subject: AWARD

MR. JIM WALKER.
INTERNATIONAL AWARD PAYMENT
SWISS PROMO
REF NUMBER: SLI/421/960/05
BATCH NUMBER: ST-688-SN13-05

Dear Sir/Madam,
We are pleased to inform you that as a result of our recent lottery
draw held on the 22nd of January 2005. Your e-mail address attached to
ticket number 27522465896-532 with serial number 652-662 drew lucky
numbers 5-15-28-37-43-45-20 which consequently won in the 2nd category. You
therefore the approved winner of a lump sum pay out of €1,500,000.00
(One Million, Five Hundred Thousand Euros only)

Note that all participants in this lottery program have been selected
randomly through a computer ballot system drawn from over 20,000
companies and 30,000,000 individual email addresses from all search engines
and websites.
This promotional program takes place every year, and is promoted and
sponsored by eminent personalities including the Sultan of Brunei, Bill
Gates of Microsoft Inc and other corporate organizations. This is to
encourage the use of the Internet and computers worldwide.

For security purposes and clarity, we advise that you keep your winning
information confidential until your claims have been processed and your
money remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid
double claims and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
participants.
You are immediately required to contact our Lottery coordinator
strictly by the email below: swisscoord@netscape.net. This is to assist you
with your winnings and subsequent payments immediately. All winnings must
be claimed not later than one month after the date of this notice.
Please note, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,
remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence.

Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent
as soon as possible. Congratulations once more and thank you for being
part of our promotional program.
NOTE: YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED IF YOU ARE BELOW 18 YEARS OF
AGE AND IF SEEN TO MAKE DOUBLE CLAIMS THROUGH ANOTHER COORDINATOR.
Sincerely yours,

MR. JIM WALKER.
(LOTTERY COORDINATOR)
swisscoord@netscape.net