Subject: AA County Networking Lunches

Title: Anne Arundel County Networking Lunches

Anne Arundel County Networking Lunches

SmallCompanies.com will be hosting three Networking Lunches this month in Anne Arundel County, Maryland.

On Thursday, February 17th  Jim Conley, a Certified Mortgage Planner, will host a Networking Lunch at Café Mezzanotte in Severna Park. Café Mezzanotte is located at 760 Ritchie Hwy (410-647-1100). You can register at SevernaLunch@smallcompanies.com.

On Tuesday, February 22nd  we will be at Griffins West Street Grill (410) 266-7662. Our Annapolis sponsor is Dan Harris of The Premier Planning Group. We will begin at 11:15 am. Please register by emailing us at Annapolis@smallcompanies.com.

Wednesday the 23rd of February we are back at Hella’s Restaurant in Millersville. Our new Millersville sponsor is Bob Pratz of C & F Mortgage. Hella’s is located at 8498 Veteran’s Hwy across from the police barracks (410) 987-0948. Please email Millersville@smallcompanies.com to confirm.

These lunches are for anyone doing business in Anne Arundel County and the surrounding area. Please feel free to register with an associate. These lunches are held monthly and we offer anyone looking to network in the area a chance to sponsor these lunches. These lunches are FREE to anyone participating.

If you would like to be removed from our invite list, please email info@smallcompanies.com with instructions.

SmallCompanies.com Inc · PO Box 901 · Columbia, MD 21044