Subject: Preliminary Analysis for the Conference Call

I've done some quick analysis of the survey and am posting it for reference.

Steve, is it possible to do a PDF of the survey?  It would be good to be
able to compare to the raw data - the headings are a bit abstract.
 Also, in the 'Employer Sector or Industry'  question, we have 38
what's the translation of the country codes?  I assume 1 = US (102

Overall, it paints a pretty grim picture for PKI, but then we were
asking for obstacles and we got what we asked for.  I think this adds
some magnitude numbers to the EEMA's pkiC paper I distributed earlier.
 Lots of work to do....

Paul

OASIS Survey.doc