Subject: Latest Changes in PKI TC membership

I want to inform you about the latest changes in the
OASIS PKI TC's membership.

* Jean Pawluk of VISA International has advanced
  from Prospective Member status to Voting Member
  status. Thanks for joining us, Jean!

* Mark Lundin of KPMG became a Prospective Member
  on July 29, 2003. His 60 day waiting period will
  end on September 27, 2003. On that date, he should
  become a Voting Member. But he's welcome to
  participate in concalls and meetings before then.

* Those of you who participated in July's PKI TC
  concall will remember Phil Fulchino's contributions.
  Phil (of RSA Security) became a Prospective Member
  on July 11, 2003. His 60 day waiting period will end
  on September 9, 2003 (just in time for our F2F!).
  Welcome aboard, Phil. I'm glad you've hit the ground
  running.

* I'm sorry to say that because of their other duties,
  Alex Deacon of Verisign and Derek Brink of RSA Security
  have decided to resign their Voting Member status and
  move to an Observer status. I hope that they will
  stay involved. Of course, they will always be welcome
  at our meetings. Phil is stepping in for Derek, as
  you might infer.

What a busy membership we have, even during the summer!
I expect that our membership will grow considerably this
fall once people see us taking action. So don't miss our
intimate face-to-face meeting in September. Things may
be considerably more crowded at our next face-to-face
meeting (whenever that may be).

Take care,

Steve

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature