Subject: Please RSVP for PKI TC F2F

Please send me email to tell me if you are planning
to attend the OASIS PKI TC face-to-face meeting on
Friday, September 19, 2003. Also tell me if you
are planning to attend in-person or by phone.

We need this information so that we can be sure that
we will have a quorum and that the conference room
will be large enough. Also, John Sabo needs these
numbers so he can order the right number of breakfasts
and lunches. If you have some sort of dietary restriction,
please tell me about that.

Thanks, John, for hosting this meeting. It sounds like
it will be great!

Note that the meeting will run 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
John Sabo sent email earlier with info on hotels.
We'll probably have dinner the night before and
the night after the meeting. More info on that to come.

Thanks,

Steve