Subject: Issues Subcommittee - Teleconference to Disscuss Action Plan Review - Tuesday, November 11, 1PM EDT

Title: Issues Subcommittee - Teleconference to Disscuss Action Plan Review - Tuesday, November 11, 1PM EDT

As you know, the Issues Subcommittee will be the vehicle to review and categorize comments received in response to the TC's  request for comments on the Action Plan.  Ross Smith and I discussed how to proceed, and we believe it wil be helpful to organize an initial teleconference for those intereested in the Issues Subcommittee and helping share this review.  I'm sending this out to the full TC list to be as inclusive as possible and to invite others to join the Issues Subcommittee work.

We propose a short telconference Tuesday November 11 at 1PM -1:30PM EST to discuss how we will manage the review and recommendations and to set a timetable for future meetings and our report.

Dial in Information is:

US:     888-827-2241
Global: +1 706-679-8701
Conference Code: 703 708 3037

Please respond directly to me at john.t.sabo@ca.com to advise about your availability for the meeting.  I'll send out an agenda in advance to particpants.

Thanks,

John

John T. Sabo, CISSP
Manager, Security Privacy and Trust Initiatives
Computer Associates International
2291 Wood Oak Drive
Herndon, Virginia, 20171
USA