Subject: More Prospective Members

With the publication of our draft PKI Action Plan,
several new Prospective Members have joined our TC.
Please welcome Andrew Gottfried of Lockheed Martin,
David Skyberg of RSA Security, and Virginia Roth of
Novell.

These three will join us as Prospective Members until
late December (60 days after they joined). Then they
will become full Voting Members.

Thanks,

Steve

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature