Subject: Revised draft of PKI Action Plan

I have posted a revised draft of the PKI Action Plan
(version 0.4) that reflects the votes at last week's
PKI TC meeting on what should be changed. The revised
draft is available from this URL:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pki/download.php/4320/PKIActionPlan04.pdf

A list of changes is included at the end of this message.

Please review this draft and let me know if you have
any concerns. If I don't hear any complaints by Monday,
I'll ask OASIS to post it to the TC web site, replacing
the 0.3 version. Normally, I'd just allow 48 hours for
this review since we already voted on all the changes,
but I want to allow some more time because of the U.S.
Thanksgiving holiday.

Thanks,

Steve

------------

Changes in PKI Action Plan 0.4

* Changed version number and modification date.

* Fixed typos. On page 4, changed "Because of" to "Because".
  On page 7, changed "should unbiased" to "should be unbiased".

* Added a sentence in the Testing Action Item saying
  "Certificate management protocols are also a concern."

* Added a sentence in the Education Action Item saying
  "Include specific examples of PKI applications with
  real benefits and ROI."

* Added a new Action Item titled "Explore Ways to Lower Costs".

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature