Subject: PKI TC F2F will be informal

Several people have asked that we make the
PKI TC F2F informal so we can get a chance
to chat and meet each other. Also, the RSA
conference is a busy time and some people
may not be able to make it due to customer
meetings and such.

So let's just relax and have a good time.
If we need to tie up a few loose ends before
the reception, we can do that. But we won't
take any votes or have the meeting count
against your attendance record if you miss it.

Thanks,

Steve

P.S. Our last meeting also didn't count against
your attendance record if you missed it (due to
late notice). Don't expect that this will continue.
The OASIS attendance requirement is essential to
getting quorum and keeping the TC moving. Starting
in March, we'll be back to strict enforcement!

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature