Subject: REMINDER: PKI TC F2F NOW

I should have sent a reminder earlier, but
just in case you forgot: we're having our
face-to-face meeting now. Lunch is on me!

If you're having any trouble calling in
or finding the location, call me on my
cell phone at +1.339.223.0158.

See you soon,

Steve

-------- Original Message --------
From: Steve Hanna <Steve.Hanna@Sun.COM>
Subject: PLEASE RSVP for PKI F2F
To: PKI TC <pki-tc@lists.oasis-open.org>

Here is my list of confirmed attendees at the
PKI TC F2F on Tuesday, February 24. If you want
any change to this list or you have any dietary
restriction I should know about, please let me
know ASAP. I will order lunch tomorrow, before
leaving for a one week vacation.

Kefeng Chen
Phil Fulchino (maybe in person)
Andrew Gottfried (by phone)
Steve Hanna
Jeremy Hilton (maybe by phone)
Terry Leahy
June Leung
Mark Lundin
Ann Terwilliger
John Sabo
David Skyberg
David Wasley

Thanks,

Steve

P.S. John Sabo has my contact info while I'm
on vacation. I won't be reading email.